هرکه یک حــاجت بــــرادر مـومنش را روا کنـــــد خــداونـد صــــــــد هــــــــزار حاجت او را در قیامت برآورد . ( امــام صــادق)>
Individuals are physically fit when they can meet both the ordinary and the unusual demands of daily life safely and effectively without being overly fatigued and still have energy left for leisure and recreational activities. Physical fitness can be classified into health-related, skill-related. And physiologic fitness.
Health-related fitness has four components: cardio respiratory endurance muscular strength and endurance, muscular flexibility, and body composition.
1. Cardio respiratory endurance : the ability of the heart, lungs, and blood vessels to supply oxygen to the cells to meet the demands of prolonged Physical activity, also referred to as aerobic exercise.
2. muscular strength and endurance : the ability of the muscles to generate force.
3. muscular flexibility : the achievable range of motion at a joint or group of joints without causing injury .
4. body composition: the amount of lean body mass and fat mass in the humanbody.
Fitness in motor skills is essential in activitiessuch as basketball,
Racquetball, golf, hiking , soccer, and water skiing. Good skill-related
Fitness also enhances overall quality of life by helping people cope more
Effectively in emergency situations. The components of skill-related fitness
Are agility, balance, coordination, power , reaction time, and speed.
1. agility: the ability to change body position and direction quickly and efficiently. Agility is important in sports such as basketball, soccer, racquetball , in which the participant must change direction rapidly and at the same time maintain proper body control.
2. balance: the ability to maintain the body in equilibrium. Balance is vital in activities such as gymnastics, diving, ice skating, skiing, and even football and wrestling, in which the athlete attempts to upset the opponent`s equilibrium.
3. coordination: integration of the nervous system and the muscular system to induce correct, graceful, and harmonious body movements. This component is important in a wide variety of motor activities such as golf, baseball, karate, soccer, and racquetball, in which hand-eye or foot-eye movements, or both, must be integrated.
4. power: the ability to produce maximum force in shortest time.
The tow components of power are muscle speed and force (strength).
An effective combination of these two components allows a person to produce explosive movements such as required in jumping, putting the shot, spiking, throwing, and hitting a ball.
5. reaction time: the time required to initiate a response to a given stimulus. Good reaction time is important for starts in track and swimming, for quick reactions when playing tennis at the net, and in sports ping-pong, boxing, and karate.
6. speed: the ability to propel the body rapidly from one point to another. Examples of activities that require good speed for success are soccer, basketball, stealing a base in baseball, and sprints in track.
|[ تمام حقوق این وب سایت و مطالب آن متعلق به بزرگترین و کاملترین وبلاگ آموزش شنا می باشد . ]|